17 October 2008

Moving back to Kitty

I am being moved again. President Robison called me and asked if I was tired of all the moving yet. He then told me that I was going back to my first area. I will be finishing the training of a missionary as his second companion. I am a little nervous about that. I have only been out for 3 and a half months and am already involved in training an elder.

President told me that he wants kitty to boom. He said that we would have a great transfer. It will be easy going back because I know the area, but it is hard to leave this great area. The members are so great here in LaGrange. I have had so much success here and we have been able to do so much good. I definitely want to visit that area after my mission. The branch president was not too happy about me leaving the area. My Zone leaders even want me to stay, but the Lord wants me in Kitty.

I just hope that I will be able to do what he expects of me.
This week has been alright. We did not have any baptisms this week. The people we planned for did not come and we don't really know why, but I hope to get to the bottom of things. This next week is going to be a little stressful. I need to pack my bags again, say good bye, and get ready to move back to kitty.

On Sunday (Yesterday) we were asked to sit in on primary. It was a disaster. I could not believe it. The teachers were not prepared and they did not really know what to do with the kids. I took notes and Elder Williams and I gave some suggestions and I handed the notes to the brach president. He was very grateful for that. We always just need to remember that the church is still very new in guyana and that things just dont really work the way we are used to. That includes teaching children out of the Gospel Principles Manual. :D

Anyway, things are fine with me. I love you all very much. Take care.

Love,
Jeff