20 January 2009

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord

The picture above was taken in 1991 (Jeff was 4 years old) and the other picture was taken in 2008.
Posted by Picasa
(Jeff wrotethe following this week)
I do not know what happened last week. I wrote an email and sent it, but it did not work for some reason.

Well, this week was good. We had a slow start, but we were able to get 8 people to church. We are hoping to have at least 2 baptisms, so we are excited about that.

My companion and I are getting along well. We try to work together as best we can. I now realize how nice it is to have clean apartment. I hate it when things are laying around and the dishes are not done. I hate it so much, but I just keep my mouth shut and clean up. I guess that's a good thing. I am learning to be patient and I am learning to take care of the apartment at the same time. I cleaned the bathroom last week. I was so happy when it was done. :D I did not think I would ever say that. :D
Love, Jeff

No comments: