29 January 2009

I love Guyana

Excerpt from Jeff's letter


We had another great week. We were able to have 20 lessons with a member present, 8 other lessons, and 12 lessons to recent converts and less actives, so the week was pretty good. We had Zone Conference on Thursday, as well as interviews on Wednesday.

In the interviews President Robison and I talked about the future of my mission. He says that Suriname will be something that will happen towards the end of my mission. I am having great experiences here and that's where I am needed now. So, don’t worry about Suriname for now, if it comes, it will and if not, I was not needed there. I love Guyana, so I want to stay here for a while.

We had district Conference in which we watched a live session of the Caribbean conference with elder Bednar and Elder Eyering. It was really good. They spoke about prayer and faith. Their talks were very inspired. I learned some things that I need to do better.

The rain has not stopped yet. It is in fact raining right now. We don't know how bad it will get, but we will be getting pretty wet today.

I love this work. I love the people here and I love the gospel. I see miracles every day. It is so amazing.

I love all of you.

Jeff

No comments: