17 February 2010

Very busy...

Thank you for your e-mails this week.My companion has been sick and I had a very busy week, running around. I would love to write everyone e-mails, but I just do not have the time to do that. We have 30 min to write a weekly report to our mission president and 30 min to write the family at home. I wanted to write letters, but I just do not find the time to do that on P-Days because there is always something to do. As Zone Leaders, we need to provide support to the other missionaries, and there are always Elders that need something and we often do not get home on our p-day until 5:30 or 6pm and then we need to start our missionary work again. I am grateful for alll the love and support I receive from my family and friends at home. You are great and I love you all.

Things are going really well. We have been having a lot of success. I will have to keep my message very short today. You are great and I love you all.

Love, Jeff

No comments: