11 February 2009

Clean up!

Thank you for your email. I have been looking forward to hearing from you all day. We had a pretty stressful morning. We needed to clean the apartment because the head doctor for missionaries is coming to inspect it with the head of the missionary department. So, we had to clean up really well.

This week was not our best week. We were planning on a baptism for a man, but he did not show up for his baptism. He told us that he is not ready yet. We are telling him to pray about it and all of that, and we hope he comes around soon.

The other Elders in the district are sick. One of them has dengue fever. From what I have seen, I do not think I have ever had that. I don’t know what it was that I had, but it was not that.

Transfers are coming up and I don’t know what is going to happen. I would like to stay in Guyana, but I guess we will see what happens. Maybe nothing will change...maybe everything will change. Who knows?


Well, I love all of you. The people here love the pictures that I show them of you. They always say, "WOW...That's your mom? Beautiful family!"

Jeff

No comments: