15 September 2008

The Branch is really cool!

We'll have Zone conference on Friday again. They are always very good. The messages our mission president, his wife and the APs share are amazing. They help us do better at our missionary work.

My companion and I are getting along very well. We have a lot of fun doing our work. He is very committed and strives to do his best. I am learning a lot from him.

The branch is really cool. We had our second week of branch choir and it went very well. The people are having so much fun and so am I. I have had people come up to me saying, "I like the way you teach. You make it a lot of fun." I enjoy doing that. Everybody is doing their best. We are starting the recitals on Wednesday. I could use any music you have, so keep sending more. We have a Kawai piano and not the organ. I cannot wait to play on a real organ when I get home:D.

Love, Jeff