22 May 2010

Just do it...


We had Zone Conference this las week which was great. I heard a lot of things to think about and to apply to my life. President Gamiette is amazing. At Zone conference I met Elder West and Elder Williams. Both of them are from england. Elder West is actually 30 min away from Kent and says it is a great uni. Elder Williams is from London. They were excited to hear that I was going to go to University in England after my mission. They both agree that Kent is a great uni. I am excited to go.

We are really being blessed in this work. Elder Lake and I were not able to work a lot due to zone conference preperations, but we were able to teach a few good lessons. The spirit was strong during the lessons and the people that we taught felt that spirit. It is so amazing how the spirit works. I love this work.

I had an interview with president Gamiette, who told me that I am doing well as a zone leader and then showed me some of his plans for the coming transfer. He asked me what I would think about not being a zone leader for my last transfer. I said that that would be great. I love this area and I love the people. I love Elder Lake who is just a great missionary. I would enjoy staying in this area, but I would not mind leaving. We talked about me going to Nickerie which is about 250 km away from Paramaribo. I don't know what's going to happen, so we'll have to wait and find out. All of the Elders that are leaving have said that this last transfer will just fly by really quickly. I just want to do my best wherever I am for these last 6 weeks.

Thank you again for all that you do for me and all of your prayers. I love you all and pray for you. see you in 7 weeks.
Love, Jeff

No comments: