11 May 2010

We are enjoying the work

This week was great. We had 2 investigators at church and are hoping to baptize them in a few weeks. They really liked church and have a great bond with some of the members. Member/Missionary work is so important and the work is so much better with the support of the members. There is a family that helps us a lot. It is the Kromopawiro family. They are solid members and help us so much. They take care of us very well, too. I think they found Whitney and Amy on face book. I am not sure how, but they did.

Elder Lake and I are working well together and are enjoying the work. There are some elders that will be leaving soon which includes Elder Swart and some others. Soon after that I will be leaving and I cannot believe it. Time has flown so fast.

We will have a very busy week. We need to go to Nickerie and do a lot of other exchanges and to support the missionaries out.

Love, Jeff

No comments: