18 December 2009

Driving through the Jungle.

We received this week 2 CDs with pictures from Jeff. Below you can find a few pictures from the mission field and his weekly message.









Elder Koenen and I had a great last week. We flew to Trinidad for a Zone Leader Council with president Gamiette. The Spirit was so strong during that meeting. I have never felt the spirit so strongly on my mission as in that meeting. I really felt that the things we had discussed were from God and I have never received so much inspiration at one moment in my life. President gamiette is an inspired leader for us as missionaries in the West Indies. I felt that so strongly as he testified about the new course the mission is taking.


Being a Zone Leader is not as easy as it sounds. We need to drive around a lot and do a lot of things that are not always related to the actual work. On Wednesday we need to drive to the airport to pick up new elders. Tomorrow we will be driving to Nickerie to go on exchanges with the elders. That's 4 hours away. The road goes right through the jungle. I am excited to see what it is like.

That's all for today. I hope all is well.

Love,



Jeff

No comments: